HOFA-Plugins HOFA IQ-DeEsser v1.0.4 Incl Patched and Keygen
Team R2R | Jan 06 2018 | 4.7 MB
The HOFA IQ-DeEsser is the new tool for editing harsh sibilants in vocals or in the whole mix. With a specialized and very natural working voice recognition the IQ-DeEsser is very easy to use and even more intuitive.
Furthermore, an innovative BUS-Mode can control an adjustable frequency range in extraordinary precision.
All this makes IQ-DeEsser a game changer in mixing and mastering.
The integrated voice recognition is able to control all kinds of sibilants (s, sh, ts, …) completely smooth and effective. The vocal sound remains natural and authentic even with strong reduction.
Besides the 3 modes for editing individual tracks, there is a BUS-Mode which works on a completely different and absolutely novel algorithm:
a high resolution monitoring and processing defuses all occurring frequency peaks simultaneously.
Changelog HOFA IQ-DeEsser
- improved: support for use in CD-Burn.DDP.Master (App)
- fixed: frequency display shown wrongly in BUS mode when using higher samplerates
- added: plugin bypass
- fixed: rare USB license issue on OS X
- new feature: only process left/right/mid/side channel
- new feature: solo to listen to changes made
- new feature: settable maximum gain reduction
- new feature: slope control for BUS mode to have a lower threshold for higher frequencies
- improved: added level-dependent transparency to processed waveform in Dark/BUS mode
- fixed: licenses on a USB stick could not be used on OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)