Harrison AVA De-Esser v1.0.4 MacOSX Incl.Patched and Keygen
AU/VST/VST3 | TEAM HEXWARS | 04.10.2018
The AVA De-Esser implements Harrison’s 4th-generation de-esser algorithm:
tuned by our users to detect and eliminate harsh sibilance in real-time.
The AVA De-Esser is the latest implementation of Harrison’s renowned De-Esser algorithm, used in ultra high-end post & film facilities worldwide.
Now in the fourth generation, the Harrison De-Esser algorithm has been continuously tweaked by our customers in high-end music, film, broadcast, and video-post production.
Harrison’s reputation for “true analog in the box” sound is due to our unique development heritage, where we first created an analog processor and then converted the processor to digital while retaining the sound and character of the original.
- Intelligent algorithm operates on harsh sibilance while ignoring other fricatives.
- Band Solo and Auto-Solo features to help dial-in the sibilant frequency range.
- Capable of up to 12dB reduction in sibilance.
- Adjustable threshold & depth allow fine control over the processor’s onset and strength.
- Fast and easy-to-use interface with 6 control dimensions accessible in the main graph.
- Zero-latency processing, suitable for “live” use.
- Gain-reduction meter appears on Pro Tools (AAX) and Studio One (VST3) mixer strip.
The AVA De-Esser implements Harrison’s 4th-generation
algorithm that is tuned to detect and eliminate harsh sibilance.
The results are quintessentially “Harrison” : effortless, smooth and transparent.
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD