GSi VB3-II v.1.1.1 macOS AU.VST.VST3 64 bits
offset|macOS|Size: 48.9 MB
GSi VB3-II is the result of almost 15 years of study, research, experimentation and development of the simulation of a vintage Hammond B3 organ. It is the evolution of the GSi VB3 v1.x with a new sound, a new parameter set, endless possibilities of sound customization. It's not a simple update to an old software, it's a whole new product. It's based on the same sound engine that was written first for the Hamichord Organ, then for the Crumar Mojo, and is also found in the Crumar Mojo61 and in the GSi Gemini. The DSP part of VB3-II was rewritten from the ground up around 2010 and has been constantly updated during all these years by adding features and improvement suggested by many users of our hardware products. Many people requested this sound engine to be released as a software for regular computers, and here it is. Now you can have the sound of a full-featured clonewheel organ right into your computer.
Full polyphony (61 upper + 61 lower + 25 pedals = 147 notes)
91 modeled tonewheels with accurate phase synchronization
Adjustable leakage noise and cross modulation between tonewheels
A total of 22 different tonewheel generators to choose from
Generator shaping for a total of 154 generator combinations
Adjustable global tuning from 430 to 450 Hz
Foldback on 16" deactivatable
Resistor wiring with multiple options
Realistic “run” motor wow & flutter
Busbars and 9 key contact simulation
Two separate sets of drawbars per manual
Full "inverted octave" presets
String Bass with adjustable release time
Loudness "robbing" effect
Single triggered percussion with natural capacitor discharge/recharge
Adjustable Percussion Level & Decay
Vibrato/Chorus virtual scanner
Adjustable Vibrato Scanner depth & mix
Separated Upper and Lower V/C tablets with smooth switching
Dynamic tube overdrive simulation
Spring Reverb (pre) and Digital stereo reverb (post)
Rotary speaker simulation with virtual microphone positioning, tube overdrive, tube feedback
Rotors "Front Stop" brake position with adjustable preferred position
Very low CPU consumption
Advanced MIDI Learn function with import/export of custom mappings
Upper and Lower manuals SPLIT with adjustable split point
Adjustable output level
Supports pedal sustain
Custom programmer with import/export of Programs and Banks
...and many more.
Starting from version 1.1.0 released in September 2018, GSi VB3-II comes with a separate Rotary effect plugin/standalone that can be used with any audio source and is based on the same rotary effect built into VB3-II. It's called GSiRotary and is free for all VB3-II registered users. ( and unregistered users too )
GSiRotary shares the same Program Bank, the same MIDI Map and the same Settings as the main program VB3-II and starts activated if VB3-II is activated, otherwise starts in “Demo mode”.
VB3-II features deep editing of all Organ and Rotary Speaker parameters organized in separate windows. The parameters are organized in sections and represented as dropdown menus if they consist in lists of elements to choose from, check boxes if they consist in options to toggle, or horizontal sliders if they respond to a range of values spanning from 0 to 127.
GSi VB3-II Release Notes
October 12, 2018 - Version 1.1.1
- Organ model: Improved the keyclick and the cross-talk, introduced the "complex cross-talk on upper manual"
- Organ model: Modified "OLD" resistor wire set to have a better drawbar balance on the top octave
- Organ model: Added new resistor wire set that disables the foldback (Spinet style)
- Rotary Speaker: Extended rotation speed and ramp time ranges, and now displayed in actual Hz and Seconds
- The Pedal-to-Lower function can now work in both Overlay or in Split mode between the pedalboard and the lower manual
- The CC#64 Pedal Speed functions now switches between FAST and according to the previous Speed lever position
- The CC#64 Pedal function can now also be completely disabled, letting CC #64 to be freely assigned
- The Settings Panel now opens inside the main window and no longer creates a new pop-up window
- Updated the PDF Manual with new informations, please have a look at it.
- Minor optimizations and bugfixes that apparently will not please anyone except the developer himself
September 24, 2018 - Version 1.1.0
- Now VB3-II comes with GSiRotary, a Rotary Speaker emulation effect free to VB3-II registered users,
available in 64 bit VST2, VST3, AU (OSX only) and Standalone for both Windows and OSX.
- Added the Spring Reverb effect, which is connected before the rotary simulator and can be used along with
the digital reverb
- Added 7 new parameters to the Rotary Speaker,
- New Tube Overdrive algorithm with an exclusive feature called "Tube feedback"