The Dulciano is a grand piano performed with dulcimer hammers. This unique hybrid instrument produces a similar timbre to a dulcimer or cimbalom, but the longer strings and large soundboard of the piano gives the instrument a richer tone and longer sustain. The instrument also has a much wider playable range than a standard dulcimer or cimbalom (A0 to E6).
As with all our libraries, the goal of this instrument was to make it as easy to play as possible. We captured multiple dynamics, controlled by velocity. The highest velocities trigger short one-shot rolls - an articulation commonly used in dulcimer music. Continuous, sustained rolls are triggered by bringing up the mod wheel, or by using your keyboard's aftertouch (channel pressure).
The Dulciano was recorded in a modern concert hall environment (the same hall as many of our other libraries), and includes three configurable microphone positions, providing a great level of flexibility for placing the instrument in your mix. The close mics are almost fully dry, offering an intimate 'studio' sound when soloed. The far mics have just the right amount of ambience for a distant, spacious sound, without being drenched in reverb. The 'perspective' slider below the mixer allows you to easily move between a close and distant mix. We have also included a built-in convolution reverb, offering even more control over the amount of space in the mix.
- Grand piano performed with dulcimer hammers.
- 3 articulations: single notes, 1-shot rolls and sustained rolls - intuitively controlled by velocity and the mod wheel.
- Deep sampled - up to 12 round-robins.
- Recorded in a beautiful concert hall setting.
- 3 microphone positions, easily controlled with the 'perspective' slider.
- Simple and user-friendly interface - familiar layout if you've used other Fracture Sounds instruments.
- 5.5GB download size (NCW compressed from an 11GB sample pool).
- Requires the full version of Kontakt 5.3 or above.
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server.
We don't sale any copyrighted material. The links are provided solely by this site's users for informational and educational purposes ...
The administrator of this site (shlyapa.org) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. DMCA Policy