Links update: 13/07/2021
You will learn the skills and techniques required to build your own 138 BPM uplifting Trance track while you follow Rick as he builds a track from an empty DAW to the basic mixing stage. For this tutorial, you will spend close to 16 hours, over 3 modules learning how to create an Uplifting Trance track.
We lift the lid on Uplifting Trance so that you learn the skills and techniques to get that 138 BPM track.
You will follow Rick as he takes you from a blank DAW to a track for basic mixing. This whole tutorial is spread over 3 modules for you so that you experience in detail the techniques and skills used to get that professional sound.
You will start by learning how the backbone of the example track is built. You will learn the theory of root notes, chord development, and progressions and the role they will play when designing and developing your tracks in the future. You will learn simple, quick and easy techniques to use to create your own uplifting trance tracks with memorable leads.
In the second module, we continue to build the track, with the introduction of vocals, plucks and special effects. Rick hits stage 4 in the development of a track and its educational for us all to see how a professional deals with this stage of building a track. As you continue to move through this module and its lessons you will build on the strong foundation learned in module 1.
In the third and final module in Uplifting Trance, we arrange and automate before Rick demonstrates how to ride the mix. It ends with a complete 138BPM uplifting Trance track, demonstrating to you many of the skills and techniques you will be able to employ in the development of your own tracks.
7Gb download (3 zipped files at 2.3Gb)
In this 16+ hour tutorial you'll learn:
- How to produce chords and progressions quickly and easily, with the minimum amount of music theory
- The techniques that'll enable you to create memorable and great sounding lead melodies
- How to create the "driving" bass lines consisting of high, mid, low and sub sounds
- How to synthesize the bass layers to ensure they all sit together and don't muddy the mix
- Synthesis tips and techniques for leads, and how to layer and process them.
- How to create and tune drums
- Tricks to creating the classic slurred clap/snare sounds
- How to synthesis and layer acid lines to underpin the track
- The techniques behind creating arps
- How to create percussive overlays
- Tips to create percussion elements that drive the track forward
- The techniques behind drum rolls
- Tips and techniques for automation busses
- How to create chord breakdowns
- How to create memorable motifs
- Where to use and how to create FX risers, builds, and drops.
- How to arrange a track
- Tips and tricks for building tension and release in the arrangement
- The use of vocals and vocal snippets
- How to approach mixing a genre with a lot of instruments and reverb
- And much more
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD