Links update: 01/04/2021
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Pro is a real time spectrum analyzer with advanced functionalities. It uses the same smooth algorithms as its little brother (Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst free plug-in): it has been designed to provide extreme smoothness and high resolution for both time and frequency.
The frequency analysis can be fine tuned in details: manage its precision and rate, apply an offset or slope to the measured spectrum. Two thresholding systems are available, and the time response can be changed thanks to the attack and release parameters. Three modes are offered for each channel: instant, peak or average response can be displayed on the same graph. Zooming capabilities and coordinates display let you exactly measure the characteristics of the spectrum.
- Fixed 64-bit VST MIDI Events not sent for the first output parameter in the list.
- Windows VST installer now detects the VST plug-ins path and remembers previous install location for updates.
- Fixed Audio Unit validation issue on OSX Mavericks/Logic Pro X.
- Fixed VST plug-in window frame not showing in Cubase 7.5 (32-bit) on Mac.
- Fixed VST version that could not be loaded in Audio HiJack Pro (Mac).
The release by other group is cracked demo. Our release is full version and
works under legit ProTools thanks to the keygen level work. Also, because
demo version has constant silent funcion (restriction), registered legit
version performs better than demo version. That's why we stopped releasing
cracked demo long time ago. If you need missing plugin, buy and supply.
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD