Blue Cat's Late Replies v1.1.0 CE
TEAM V.R | 06 April 2018 | 46.34 MB
Blue Cat's Late Replies is a powerful delay and multi effects plug-in that can be indefinitely extended by hosting third party VST, VST3 or AU plug-ins anywhere in the signal path.
With its unique topology, the plug-in is a full-featured delay machine with unlimited powers: both the 8 taps pattern module and the two nested feedback loops include plug-in slots that can host built-in effects or third party plug-ins.
So it's not just about delays! The plug-in includes 25 built-in effects to further manipulate the delay lines: modulation effects, EQ and filters, dynamics processors, pitch and frequency shifters, wave shaper...
With the integrated ducker and its side chain input, ducking delays or reverbs has never been so easy.
Blue Cat's Late Replies is delivered with hundreds of presets producing many kinds of audio effects: classic delays, rhythmic or melodic patterns, reverbs, vintage echoes, shimmer effects, sci-fi sounds...
- Powerful delay with built-in effects and third party plug-ins support.
- 8 taps pattern section with integrated mixer and plug-ins slots.
- 2 feedback loops with crossfeed and plug-ins slots.
- 25 built-in effects: EQ, filters, pitch & frequency shifter, delays, modulation effects, compressor, - gate, bit crusher, wave shaper and more.
- Supports third party VST, VST3 and Audio Unit plug-ins, with latency compensation.
- Tempo/Host Synchronization.
- Global stereo spread control.
- Several hundreds of fully editable presets.
- Integrated ducking, with internal and external side chain.
- Comprehensive visual feedback with detailed impulse response display.
- Protect your ears with the included feedback and output brickwall limiters.
- No latency.
•The GUI can now be zoomed from 70% to 200%.
•Input and output effects strips can now be locked.
•Last loaded preset is now remembered in session and displayed in the presets menu.
•Plug-in state can now be reverted to the last loaded preset.
•Default preset now also saves the state of locks (when using "save as user default").
•Major presets loading improvements: hosted plug-ins are now reloaded only when changed, and updated otherwise. Improves performance and audio rendering when loading presets using the same plug-ins.
•Faster GUI loading / instantaneous GUI display after it has been opened once.
•Limiter on/off state is now independent from presets ("always locked").
•New option to keep plug-ins windows always on top.
•Performance and memory usage improvements.
•Improved Pitch Shifter built-in plug-in (fixed aliasing artefacts and added new modes).
•VST3: factory presets are not exposed to the host application anymore.
•Fixed minor compatibility issues with Mac OS High Sierra.
•Fixed: changing bypass in the Audio Unit version did not update host application's bypass state.
•Fixed: bypass buttons are now in sync with the hosted plug-ins' state.
•Mac: fixed presets directory not properly created for built-in plug-ins, breaking the save preset feature.
•Win: fixed copy/paste that sometimes stopped working until next app restart.