Create and Update
- BetterZip can create archives with these formats: ZIP, DMG, TAR, TGZ, TBZ, TXZ, TZ, Zstandard, Brotli, 7-ZIP, XAR, and — using the external commandline utility — RAR.
- Modify archives: Open an archive and add, delete, rename, and edit files. It's super easy.
- Compatibility: Have BetterZip remove Mac specific files from archives for archives that look and behave well on Windows.
- Edit archived files in an external application and BetterZip can save the changes back and update your archive.
Open and Extract
- BetterZip can currently open and extract over 30 archive formats including: ZIP, TAR, TGZ, TBZ, TXZ, TZ, Zstandard, Brotli, 7-ZIP, RAR, Apple Disk Images (DMG), TNEF (winmail.dat), ARJ, LHA, LZH, ISO, CHM, CAB, CPIO/CPGZ, DEB, RPM, StuffIt's SIT and SITX, BinHex, MacBinary, ePub, JAR/WAR/EAR/SAR/PAR/WSR Java archives, CBZ/CBR e-books, GZip, BZip2, WIM.
- BetterZip can also join split files with enumerated file extensions 001, 002, ...
- Open and extract winmail.dat files.
- Open, extract, and modify ePub files. BetterZip is not a replacement for a real ePub editor, but since ePub files are really just special zip files, why not use BetterZip to peek into or even modify them.
- Extract images and sounds from PDF or Flash files.
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD