AudioThing Speaker v1.5.0 Incl Patched and Keygen REPACK
Team R2R | 8.3 MB
Speaker is a simple overdrive effect with speaker emulation. It also features a fixed compressor, gain stage and mix knob. Speaker can be used to make any audio source sound as if it’s being played on an old radio. It can also be used to emulate a cheap guitar cabinet or to give harshness to any sound.
– Added: Online Authorization Form
– Added: Oversample up to 16x
– Added: VST3 plugin format
– Added: Smoothed bypass
– Added: Soft limiter
– Added: Preset Copy/Paste to/from Clipboard
– Added: Global option – Resizable Window
– Added: 5 New Presets
– Improved: Compressor Algorithm
– Fixed: Pro Tools stepped automation bug
– Fixed: Gain inconsistencies when changing samplerate
– Fixed: Bypass button state
REPACK : Wrong binary patched by the old way. License was not accepted.
AudioThing again put new bombs to their apps. They verify license info
validity, RSA public key modification, hidden license data, in many many
places. In most cases, it deletes its license from HDD. You may have
activation window again in the next start. From the last anti-R2R work,
we noticed that AudioThing app can delete all of their license file from
the system when it detects the invalid license. It should be hard for users
to find which app really triggered the bombs. The number of bomb-triggers
are not less than current uhe products.
List of the bombs:
- Checks of the license content: "Crack" by VR is trapped because they don't
solve the crypto things.
- Checks of the hidden license content: Delayed checks for hidden license
content. The content is different per products.
- Checks of PublicKey modification: Simple key checks for anti-keygening.
- Decrypt image content by PublicKey: PublicKey modification for keygening
(or valid license generating) will be affected. Need to decrypt->re-encrypt
the actual content, or find other way to change PublicKey.
Since there were no working AudioThing releases from others for years, we
strongly recommend to avoid non R2R release, because one bad release would
harm other working releases.
We are sure that AudioThing will add new Anti-R2R ways again. We do the fix
if the current release have issue by our flaw, but we don't treat the new
updates or upcoming products in 0-day.
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD