MAC - 106 MB | WiN - 72 MB
WORKiNG AAX (UNMODiFiED)
GrainSpace is a granular processor focused on real-time granularization and reverberation of the incoming audio signal.
GrainSpace provides dynamic grain generation (up to 32 per channel), 7 grain parameters, 4 grain modulators (including two 11 waveforms LFO), smearing, chord resonator and reverb to create crazy sound effects, rich textures and much more.
GRAINSPACE SPECIFICATIONS - Real-Time Granular Engine
- Recording Buffer of 2 seconds
- Playback modes: Stereo, Mono (L+R), Side
- Up to 32 grains per channel
- Grain Size up to 500ms
- 7 Grain Parameters (Size, Distance, Pitch, Feedback, Freeze, Position and Stretch)
- 4 Grain Modulators (2 x LFO, 2 x Random Generators)
- Tempo sync’d LFO with 11 waveforms
- Chord Resonator
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server.
We don't sale any copyrighted material. The links are provided solely by this site's users for informational and educational purposes ...
The administrator of this site (shlyapa.org) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. DMCA Policy