Audio Modelling SWAM engine SWAM Cello v2.0.1 CE
TEAM V.R | 09 Aug 2018 | 5.07 M
One of the most expressive and realistic Cello on the market.
Based on our proprietary SWAM-S engine, a powerful Physical Modeling technology derived from the Digital Waveguides approach.
SWAM-S stands for Synchronous Waves Acoustic Modeling – Strings.
Differently from SWAM, sound is generated by pure Physical Modeling, so there are no samples at all.
We have performed an in-depth study of the Physical Modeling techniques, especially the Digital Waveguides Synthesis by prof. Julius O. Smith. Using this technique, adding new elements and performing an unceasing fine-tuning, we have built the best modeled Bowed Strings virtual instruments on the market, allowing the real-time control of bow speed, bow pressure, bow position, vibrato, portamento, harmonics, tremolo, pizzicato, and many other parameters in a realistic way, almost indistinguishable from the real instrument.
- Expanded string tuning range: lower string from F to G
- Increased the onset detuning ("Random Finger")
- fix: wrong Instruments sort on macOS
- fix: wrong pitch bend for double stops (Double, Double/Hold, Auto)
- Fix: backward compatibility with older .swam presets
- Fix: wrong settings opening, closing and reopening quickly the GUI (Windows only)