Auddict Angel Strings Vol 1 KONTAKT
Team DECiBEL | 12.85GB
"Angel Strings Vol.1" is a dazzling collection of string textural elements, risers/divebombs, different styles of spiccato/staccato, marcato to soft attacks with sustains, fast tempo-locked tremolo for powerful driving string hooks and more...
Auddict's libraries have already been used on high profile scores for motion picture and video games, with users including Yasunori Mitsuda, Klayton (Celldweller) and Ronald Bell (Kool & the Gang).
These are strings like you've never heard them before... new techniques, eleven mic positions, playable via one full keyboard range!
- 36+ GB and 36,000+ Samples
- Never Before Sampled Articulations and Techniques
- Entire String Orchestra Playable from a Single Large Keyboard Range
- Perform and Use Individual Sections if Required
- Kontakt VST / AU / AAX (full version only)
- 11 Microphone Positions - Flexibility of a Real-Life Film Scoring Session
- Violins I, Violins II, Violas, Cellos and Double Basses
- Multiple Crossfade-able Dynamic Layers
- Up to a Massive 15RR Repetitions Per Note for Short Articulations
- Includes Cluster to Unison slides, Tonal Divebombs (smooth/accent/trem), Risers, Marcato/Sus, Percussive Hits, Scratch Tone, Slides/Bends, Staccatissimo, Sul Pont Sus & Trem, Sul Tast Staccato, Behind Bridge Trem & Sus, Timbre Oscillations, Tempo Locked Timed Tremolo and more...
3 Kontakt Patches – Never Before Sampled Articulations & Techniques!
The “Angel Strings Vol.1” library is divided up into three main patches covering: Runs and Tremolos, SFX and Tonal Longs and Shorts.
Accent Landing Divebombs
Sustains Behind Bridge
Tonal Longs & Shorts
Bends/Slides Up-Down-Up and Down-Up-Down
Sustains (Marcato to Soft Attack)
Molto Sul Tasto
Molto Sul Ponticello
Molto Sul Pont Tremolo
Sul Tasto Staccato
Cluster to Uni
Tremolo Behind Bridge
Runs & Tremolos
Timed Tremolo (Tempo Lock-able)
Note: Requires the Full Retail version of Kontakt 4 or above (NOT compatible with the free Kontakt Player)