Alkman Euclidean Sequencer Pro v2.1 Max for Live AMXD
AMXD | 370.63 KB
Compose polyrhythms and polymeters fast and intuitively. Create evolving melodic or percussive algorithmic rhythms. This is a 4 voice sequencer that allows for a lot of customization. It comes bundled with a second MIDI device "euclidean out" which enables routing any of the 4 voices to any MIDI track in Live. "Euclidean sequencer pro" is the successor of the euclidean sequencer including many new features(see key differences below).
Requires max for live(included in Live suite) & Ableton Live 10.1.2 or later
Euclidean sequencer Pro
*Added version info in the settings panel.
*Fixed an issue where the parameters steps and events were registering twice in Live's undo buffer
Key features/differences from euclidean sequencer:
* Switch easily between polymeters and polyrhythms by toggling the corresponding button.
* Click and drag on the main UI panel to dial velocity value for each individual note. Shift click-drag to adjust the velocity of all the notes in that voice.
* Comes with “Euclidean Out” which allows you to route the MIDI output from each voice in any MIDI track inside Live(please note that due to live's architecture when you use this method there is a small latency to the notes. This is relative to the audio buffer of Live. E.g. 12ms @512 samples and 4ms @128 samples.).
* Clock divider/multiplier for each voice. It can be either a common multiple or a non-divisible value.
* Control any accesible parameter in live by mapping it to any of the four sequencers.
* Individual note duration for each voice. Duration is measured in step multiples or divisors.
* Scale folding functionality with root note and scale selection for the sequencer mode.
* Individual swing for each voice.
* Juno like arpeggiator for each voice.
* Use midi clips or midi keyboards as note input for the arpeggiator.
* Randomisation window for randomising all or certain parameters .
* Control the master speed in Note values triplets or Hz.
* Allow each instance to act as a master or slave device and receive/send “RE-Sync events” “preset value changes” or Clock parameters.
* Control when the Re-sync, preset change and voice activation events occurs. Trigger them according to live’s quantisation, every new bar or immediately.
* Confirmation window for the delete preset button.
* Link preset value changes to scene value.
* All the functionality of the main window now available in the floating window too.
* Redesigned and optimised engine.
* GUI elements optimised also for non-retina screens.
* Change the colour of each voice.
* MIDI through toggle.
* Push 2 integration.
* You can drag and drop a json preset file upon the device to load presets
* When saving preset file the filename automatically appends the date and time.
* Added more preset slots.
All UI objects contain descriptions for Live’s info view.
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server.
We don't sale any copyrighted material. The links are provided solely by this site's users for informational and educational purposes ...
The administrator of this site (audio.tools) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. DMCA Policy