AIR Music Tech Xpand!2 v2.2.7 x86/x64 VSTi (ISO - FiXED Custom installer)
WiN x86/x64 VSTi (ISO - FiXED Custom installer) | 1.19 GB
Air Music Technology originally created Xpand! as part of the Creative Collection of instrument plug-ins included as part of Avid Pro Tools. With the release of Pro Tools 8, this widely popular workstation was given new controls, improved features, an additional Gigabyte of sounds
and a new name: Xpand!2. As the popularity of Pro Tools grew, more and more musicians and producers came to rely on the incredible sonic firepower of this amazing workstation.
Xpand!2 continued to evolve, and demand grew. Finally, Xpand!2 is now available on its own, available to anyone who hungers for the finest
Four on the floor:
Xpand!2 is a multitimbral workstation offering four active sound slots, or parts, per patch. Each part is provided with its own MIDI channel,
Note Range (Zone), Mix, Arpeggiation, Modulation, and Effects settings - an excellent method for creating individual parts. Harnessing the
four parts together to build one amazing Patch is where Xpand!2 reveals its true power. The Voice Mode for each part can be set to polyphonic
or monophonic. Polyphonic parts can have up to 64 voices, monophonic parts offer First, Last, Highest, or Lowest priority making it easy to
designate a bass, lead, or solo instrument.
Using everything from wavetables and FM synthesis to sample playback, the expert sound design team at Air Music Technology has carefully
created thousands of ready-to-play Xpand!2 patches. Creating your own is easy, too. Parts can be quickly browsed and are conveniently sorted
into 29 categories, offering a simple path to find just what you're looking for.
Smart knobs and easy edits:
Six smart knobs are provided for custom-tweaking your Xpand!2 sounds. Each knob changes function depending on the part selected, offering
hands-on control of the most critical sound elements. Select the Easy mode, and all six knobs now control all four of the common parts in a
patch simultaneously for quickly performing those crucial edits. And of course, all of your edits can be saved for instant recall.
Express yourself with powerful performance features! Pitch Bend wheel and Aftertouch (pressure) modulation assignments can be made for each
part, independently. Modulation rates can be tempo sync'd or free-wheeling. Numerous modulation destinations are provided, and the WAVE
destination parameters are different from part to part, providing unique Xpand!2 sound-shaping capabilities.
Keep things moving with advanced arpeggiation. Simply set the Rate—including dotted and triplet values—and then select the Mode. Using the
Latch switch allows the arpeggiator to continue to play, even when your hands leave the keyboard. Each Xpand!2 part is provided with its own
arpeggiator. Many parts such as Action Pads and Loops will automatically activate the Arpeggiator, as it forms an integral part of the sound.
Dynamic effects duo:
Xpand!2 includes two independent effect processors with fifty studio-grade effects, ranging from rich reverbs to the mind-bending Chaos
Delay. When selecting a new effect type, Xpand!2 will instantly change the edit knob functions to provide accurate control of every effect.
The output of FX1 can be fed into the input of FX2 to create advanced "cascade-style" effects.
- 32-bit and 64-bit VST.
- Four-channel multitimbral operation.
- Up to four stereo instrument parts per patch.
- Up to 64 voices per part.
- Mono or Poly voice modes.
- Smart knobs provide intuitive sound editing.
- Easy Edit knobs control the entire patch at once.
- Two digital effects processors: 50 editable effect types.
- Individual arpeggiation control for each part.
- Multiple sound generation engines:
- Subtractive synthesis.
- FM synthesis.
- Sample playback.
- 2500+ total presets and parts in the following categories:
- Soft Pads.
- Bright Pads.
- Huge Pads.
- Action Pads.
- Ambience and FX.
- Synth Brass.
- Simple Arpeggios.
- Multitrack Arpeggios.
- Soft Leads.
- Hard Leads.
- Acoustic Piano.
- E-Pianos and Clavinet.
- Brass and Woodwinds.
- Synth Basses.
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN CUSTOM INSTALLERS AND INITIAL RELEASES:
1. Designed for any Windows edition, from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
2. Don't install iLok/PACE, anyway!
3. Install 32-bit and/or 64-bit VST plugin(s) - Install only 32-bit VST on x86 platforms.
4. Custom VST folder(s) is/are automatically detected from Registy (if available).
5. Content (".big" files) can be installed elsewhere than C: (useful for SSD users, to save space).
6. Add missing "User" (empty) subfolder into "Presets".
7. Ready-to-use plugin(s) after installation (no additional config from plugin GUI).
8. Full uninstaller with GUI, have checkbox option (if required) to "protect" your saved preset(s), do a clean uninstallation including useless Registry subkeys (".bat" script can't do this).
9. Included English + French .txt files (instructions, product details, system specs, etc).
NOTE: only VST formats are provided. No AAX.
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
[ Report broken link!!! ]
Please Donate To Bitcoin Address: [[address]]
Donation of [[value]] BTC Received. Thank You.