Youlean Loudness Meter helps you find the true perceived loudness of your audio and prepares it for TV or streaming services release.
Join the thousands of recording studios that already use it.
DAW plugin and app
Works in almost any DAW: FL Studio, Logic Pro X, Final Cut Pro X, Ableton Live, Reaper, Cubase, Pro Tools…
Available as application, VST2, VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, Windows and macOS operating systems.
Helps you comply with strict loudness requirements for the Film and TV industry.
Helps you get the correct loudness levels for upload to Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music, Apple Podcast, Amazon Alexa, Amazon Music, Tidal, Deezer, and Netflix.
Prevent your mix sounding crushed and unprofessional.
Get the most out of your mix, make any track sound great on all streaming platforms!
KVR Developer Challenge WINNER
Youlean Loudness Meter was the winner of KVR Developer Challenge 2016.
As one of the prizes, the plugin was presented on NAMM Show 2017 in Los Angeles.
Youlean (Julijan Nikolic) is also part of the FL Studio alpha team, and many of his work like Patcher presets and ZGameEditor Visualizer effects are already part of FL Studio.
Film, TV and Gaming presets
Find out what regulation your country is using and use ITU-R BS.1770-4, EBU R128, ATSC A/85, OP-59, ARIB TR-B32, AGCOM 219/09/CSP, ASWG-R001 HOME or ASWG-R001 PORTABLE preset to comply with the standard.
Make sure to sound great on Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music, Apple Podcast, Tidal, Deezer, Netflix, Amazon Alexa, Amazon Music or when streaming by using AES loudness preset.
Save custom presets to speed up your workflow.
GUI resizing and scaling
GUI too small or too large?
No problem, freely resize or scale the plugin!
Experience insane plugin size customization.
Change the plugin views
If you find graphs too distracting you can always switch to mini mode.
Fit precisely for your workflow.
Beautiful dynamics graph
Inspect what exactly is going on with the audio dynamics.
Using the dynamic range algorithm you can detect squashed or not correctly compressed mix.
Drag & Drop
Get a quick and complete analysis by dropping an audio or video file on the plugin.
Get results in just a few seconds!
Compare two totally different measurements in just one click.
Export everything in PDF, PNG or SVG file
Easily export PDF, PNG or SVG of all your measurements.
In combination with system time coding, pinpoint the loudness problems in live events, or just make a wall poster of your favorite song!
100% accurate metering
The plugin is calibrated and tested against ITU-R BS2217 testing materials.
It satisfies all requirements defined in ITU-R BS.1770 document.
V2.4.0 – March 20, 2020
• Fixed macOS Mojave or Catalina can’t analyze audio from inputs
• Fixed crash with Vegas Pro when rendering
• Fixed crash with SADiE 6
• Fixed crash with OBS Studio
• Fixed drop down menus not scrolling in some cases
• Fixed reset button doesn’t clear all values in some hosts
• Fixed switching from A to B state doesn’t switch properly
• Fixed long non-ASCII filenames breaking GUI with file analysis
• Fixed standalone app not starting the audio engine after the first install on macOS
• Fixed standalone app crashes if digital inputs are selected
• Fixed plugin always starts in default size
• Fixed window resizing in Ozone 9
• Fixed dynamic range graph color do not update on preset change
• Fixed channel selection menu not showing correctly with histogram disabled
• Fixed short term alerts not set and reloaded properly in free version
• Fixed edited preset indication not working for streaming services
• Fixed tooltips showing wrong info if menus are open
• Fixed window resizing with OBS Studio
• Fixed crash when doing drag and drop on AudioSuite in Pro Tools
• Fixed drag and drop not switching to 5.1 channels automatically
• Added option to save and load projects with the standalone application
• Added option to export only loudness or dynamics graphs
• Added option to set points density for graph export
• Added option to the export-import graph memory file
• Added dialog gating option based on Dolby Dialog Intelligence
• Added option to see a voice detection inside the histogram based on Dolby Dialog Intelligence
• Added option to ignore system audio volume on Windows standalone app
• Added option to always keep the standalone app on top of other windows
• Added option to resize the window by its sides
• Added option to auto update export name based on the file name from drag and drop
• Added option to select integrated relative gate type
• Added option to select adaptive dialog gate method of calculation
• Added adaptive gate threshold setting
• Added configurable averaging window for the momentary loudness calculation
• Added integrated relative gate indication in the histogram
• Added option for showing an alternative look of the metering bars
• Added Netflix preset
• Added Deezer preset
• Updated YouTube preset
• Removed click to pause histogram tracking option
• Improved CPU usage when the UI is minimized
• Improved measurements naming in the graph export
• Changed indication for edited preset to a simple star symbol
• Output settings are removed on the standalone app because they are not needed
• The standalone app now remembers its position
• Integrated alerts are now set with presets automatically
• Successful export message box now shows the full path of the exported file
• Advanced optimizations are now on by default
• Improved project saving speed with large graphs
• Improved loading speed
• Changed LK indication to more correct LU indication
• The standalone app preferences will be reverted to default values
• Windows installer now remembers previous install paths
• Improved GUI performance on 5K iMacs and macOS running non-default display color profiles
• Other small UI, UX improvements
V2.3.2 – October 17, 2019
• Fixed wrong channel selection in the standalone app
• Fixed wrong input name with the ASIO driver in the standalone app
• Fixed GUI not working in some older macOS versions
• Fixed crash when changing GUI scaling and reverting back to original
• Fixed drop-down menu glitch
• Fixed drag and drop not working with Ogg files on Windows
• Removed support for 32bit on macOS
• Improved file support for drag and drop
• Added System Audio monitoring in Windows standalone app
• Added fullscreen mode in the standalone app
• Other small UI, UX improvements
V2.3.1 – August 30, 2019
• Fixed volume boost in FL Studio
• Fixed custom preset glitch
• Fixed blue window showing with empty buttons
• Fixed AAX plugin not loading with 7.1.2 channel configuration
• Fixed AAX plugin won’t load in Pro Tools 12.7 or earlier
• Improved compatibility with Pro Tools
• Added prevention of crashing when loading saved state from newer versions
• Audio is now only passed for channels set inside the interface
V2.3.0 – August 11, 2019
• Audio is now always passed for all connected channels
• Added option to add a custom logo to exported files
• Added a file selector button for quick analysis
• Added Amazon Alexa and Amazon Music preset
• Added tooltip info bar
• Added support for 7.1 surround and 7.1.2 Dolby Atmos
• Added true peak clipping channel indicator
• Added an option to invert time code for Elapsed and Continuous histogram mode
• Added AAX Audio Suite analyze button
• Added back support for 32 bit on macOS
• Time coding info is now inverted by default for Elapsed and Continuous histogram mode
• Time coding info is now always inverted after drag and drop
• Application will not start with paused measurements by default anymore
• Fixed macOS installer not showing all information if the dark theme is selected for the OS
• Fixed drag and drop has a wrong start in the Time Code mode
• Fixed drag and drop not working in some DAWs like Cubase
• Fixed GUI glitches with drag and drop in some DAWs
• Fixed spike at dynamics graph start
• Fixed crash when working with 5.1 surround channels
• Improved general stability
• Small UI, UX improvements
V2.2.4 – June 20, 2019
• Added Apple Podcast and Spotify Loud presets
• Drag and drop now always process audio at the file sample rate
• Measurements won’t be reset if you open a project with a different sample rate
• Alerts now show “OFF” when disabled
• Adjusted thresholds and rounding
• Adjusted Auto Gradient for dynamic range target to show all green when above the threshold
• Right click on readouts now opens the alerts settings
• Fixed graph jumps at 0 position when DAW is not playing when using Time Code mode
• Fixed some graphical glitches when working in Time Code mode
• Fixed mouseover dynamics graph showing dB instead of LU
• Fixed drop-down menu graphical glitch
• Fixed Pro Tools run out of power when using the Time Code mode
• Fixed Time Code not working on sessions longer than 14 hours
• Fixed slow GUI animations on some systems
• Improved the GUI performance, especially on macOS retina screens
• Improved overall performance
• Other small UI, UX improvements
V2.2.3 – May 2, 2019
• Fixed graph not correctly updated in some cases if using Time Code mode
• Fixed input gain not retaining value if global settings are used
• Fixed input gain does not modify the output anymore
• Fixed crash in TwistedWave with AU
• Fixed drag and drop info does not display correctly in TwistedWave
• Fixed wrong end position when doing drag and drop in Time Code mode
• Fixed crash with drag and drop on macOS Mojave if you have not allowed the permission to use audio
• Fixed graph not zooming correctly with mouse wheel if GUI scaling is not at 100%
• If you cancel drag and drop the graph is not reset anymore
• Animations are now a bit slower on macOS
• Removed halo around the dynamic graph
V2.2.2 – macOS Only – April 25, 2019
• Fixed problems with loading the plugin on macOS
V2.2.1 – April 23, 2019
• Fixed plugin reverting from PRO to free in some cases
• Fixed crash in Ableton Live 9 when loading more than one plugin instance
• Fixed drag and drop not working in Windows with non-English file paths
• Fixed drag and drop crashing with longer files
• Fixed crash when using 5.1 in the standalone app
• Fixed AAX not working on macOS
• Reduced RAM usage for drag and drop by 300%
• Improved speed of drag and drop by 2x
• Improved preferences panel in the standalone app
• Improved news panel
• Added option to check updates for BETA versions
• Added dropped file info on the histogram
• Added option to autosave app session
• Added option for input gain correction
• Drag and drop can now open all OS supported audio/video files
• Audio is now silenced while drag and drop analysis is performed
• The installer on macOS now recommends reboot or logging off, but does not force anything
V2.2.0 – BETA – March 29, 2019
• Added drag and drop to analyze WAV, MP3, OGG or FLAC files
• Added Excel file export option
• Added color alerts to mouse over readouts
• Added confirmation box when changing GUI scaling
• Added A/B save states
• Added DR guides in the histogram
• Added standalone 64bit app for Windows and macOS
• Removed support for 32bit on macOS systems
• Removed requirement for a reboot of macOS after updating the plugin using the installer
• Removed getting started screen
• All plugins and apps are now digitally signed
• Fixed wobbly graphs
• Fixed wrong selection position after session reload
• Fixed plugin starts in extremely low FPS mode after first use
• Added automatic gradient setting for dynamics graph
• mproved GUI performance
• Improved zooming on the histogram
• UI and UX improvements
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server.
We don't sale any copyrighted material. The links are provided solely by this site's users for informational and educational purposes ...
The administrator of this site (shlyapa.org) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. DMCA Policy