Waves 10 Complete v17.3.2019 WiN OSX
WIN OSX | 18 March 2019 | WIN: 4.01 GB / 11.5 GB | OSX: 3.98 GB /11.5 GB
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing, Wαves Version 9 opens up new dimensions of high performance plugin power. From essentials like reverb, compression, noise reduction, and EQ to modeled analog hardware, surround and post production tools, artist signature collections and beyond, Wαves Bundles feature the best of Wαves GRAMMY award-winning plugins.
When you update now to V10, you get:
- Waves plugins added free of charge to Waves bundles covered under the Waves Update Plan:
- Electric Grand 80 Piano added to the Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Horizon, Broadcast & Production, Broadcast and Surround Suite, Sound Design Suite, and Mercury bundles.
- Eddie Kramer Drum Channel added to the Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Horizon, Broadcast & Production, Broadcast and Surround Suite, and Sound Design Suite bundles.
- Access to all plugin updates since the last major update to v9
- Bug fixes and plugin improvements: see the full list on our Release Notes page.
March 17th, 2019
Added: Over 250 new artist presets to CLA MixHub.
Added: CLA MixHub Lite (Mono and Stereo) components for reduced CPU consumption (up to 30% reduction depending on processor type).
Improved: Both CLA MixHub Channel View and Bucket View can now be opened simultaneously.
Improved: Any individual CLA MixHub module (Input, EQ, Dynamics) can now be added as an extra insert plugin inside the CLA MixHub Insert slot.
Fixed: Various bugs in CLA MixHub, Abbey Road TG Mastering Chain and Scheps Omni Channel - including automation in VST3, parameter changes in AU hosts, Undo/Redo and Solo button functions, and more.
Added: DTS UpMix new latency modes and extended bass management controls.
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD