Links update: 23/12/2018
Toneforge Misha Mansoor is an audio plugin developed from Misha Mansoor's signature guitar sounds. Designed by Joey Sturgis Tones and Misha Mansoor of Periphery, Toneforge takes any direct input guitar signal all the way to fully mixed guitar tone with unique all-in-one design. Compatible with Windows 7+ / Mac OS X 10.6.8+ VST2, VST3, RTAS, AU, AAX - 32 & 64 bit.
Three-Channel amp with unique "infinity" gain knob that morphs the tone stack in levels as you increase the gain
Built-in virtual model of Horizon Devices Precision Drive Pedal
Amp features insane amounts of detail control such as Harmonics, Compression, Saturation, "Purr" and more for crafting your own signature tone
JST Matched Cab - a perfectly paired set of cabs to match each amp mode, currated by Joey Sturgis
Robust cab room including a private selection of Misha's speaker and cab collection and built-in IR loader for external Impulse Responses
Three incredible effects pedals developed to Misha's exacting standards
Mixing tools built in for all-in-one tone crafting and mixing.
Additional control over tone.
Can change the tube emulation,preamp, and shut off any module you want to use just what you want, ie. the horizon devices pedal with out the amp or anything else.
Sept 10th, 2018 - Version: 1.0.1
▪ [General] - Sample Rate change volume fix
▪ [General] - CPU spikes fix
▪ [General] - AAX Category (Harmonic)
▪ [Gate] - Gate audio glitches
▪ [Precision Drive] - Gate audio glitches / Gate modeling improved
▪ [Precision Drive] - Attack introduces latency
▪ [Amp] - Channel volume recall when changing channels
▪ [Cab] - JST Matched Cab introduces latency
▪ [Cab] - JST Classic Background updated
▪ [Delay] - Pre mode tempo notification
▪ [Reverb] - Spread fix
▪ [Reverb] - 2X Switch fix
▪ [Reverb] - Initial state fix
▪ [Signal Path] - Glitch when trying to disable amp block (Standard only)
▪ [Tuner/Mac] - Cents values smoothing
▪ [Reverb] - Optimization
▪ [Signal Path] - Ability to disable the amp block to utilize effects and pedals with other amp sims/hardware amplifiers if wished (User request)
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD