Quikquak Pitchwheel 5.0.2 CE
VR | 07.12.2018 | 3.9 MB
The Pitchwheel plug-in freely alters the pitch and timbre of a sound in real-time. It has a large, easy to use dials and simple parameters making it a fast and creative effect unit. It can give fine tuning control from fractions of a semi-tone to huge multi-octave pitch swings.
8 note chords can be played through MIDI, allowing harmonies to be constructed easily from the audio input.
The user pointer acts as a desired pitch change, and the actual pitch is produced by gravity and inertia controls. Pitchwheel moves towards the desired pitch at sample accuracy, enabling nice transitions without stepping artifacts. A DJ turntable feel can be created with some play, but the difference here is that the tempo remains the same, so your track can go on without sequence timing changes.
You can of course use it static, and with the timbre wheel you can alter the character of a voice completely.
The stereo image is kept intact on all pitches, without movement across the channels.
• Changes the pitch but not the length of a sound.
• Large and easy to to use, ideal for experiments and live performances.
• Full range adjustments from one semitone to an octave up or down.
• Unique inertia parameters for springy vibrato effects.
• Sample accurate changes prevent stepped pitch changes.
• Phase locked for stereo sounds.
• Buffer size changes, allows quality adjustments for vocal or percussion.
• Great visual feed-back with semitone snap, and actual pitch indicator.
• Extremely low CPU.
• Additional wheel for independent timbre adjustments.
• Lockable wheels.
Bypass function enabled.
Now includes VST3.
(Win64; AAX*, VST3, VST)
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD