Organic Samples Boesendorfer Grand Piano Staccatos For NATiVE iNSTRUMENTS KONTAKT
DISCOVER | November/23Th/2018 | 2.63GB
As we've been lucky enough to find a stunning Bösendorfer grand in the same room we recorded our solo soprano library, we decided to record a set of staccato samples between our sessions.
We've been able to get 5 round robins for a delicate pianissimo sound and 3 for the other dynamic layers (mf and f) to achieve a rather small but very expressive and detailed tool that we think will get you inspired!
......:::::: PATCHES ::::::......
• Bösendorfer staccatos (Full dyn, x3 RRs)
• Bösendorfer staccatos (Full dyn, x6 RRs via neighbouring zones)
• Bösendorfer staccatos (Pianissimo dyn, x5 RRs)
• Bösendorfer staccatos (Pianissimo dyn, x10 RRs via neighbouring zones)
• Bösendorfer staccatos (Bonus patch: Sub atmospheric inspiration. Based on Pianissimos, x5 RRs)
• Bösendorfer staccatos (Full dyn, x3 RRs) - (Custom Mic Output Preset)
......:::::: FEATURES ::::::......
• Extensive Staccatos sampling, no synthetic half steps for enhanced realism.
• Recorded slightly to the right in a medium-sized room, ideal to get some natural reflections but a still intimate sounding performance.
• 3 microphone positions - (Close, Mains Stereo, Surround).
• Pre-mixed staccatos patches for an instant full sound out-of-the-box.
• Ready to use convolution effect for a large cinematic sound - (no reverb tweaking needed!).
• 3 dynamic layers (pp, mf, f).
• 3x RRs.
• 6x RRs via neighbours zones.
• Only-Pianissimo patch with 5x RRs (10x RRs via neighbour zones) for an expressive intimate tone.
Native Instruments Kontakt v5.5.1+ or higher.