Native Instruments Massive X v1.0.1 VST AU + Factory Library v1.0.1 MacOSX [REPACK]
P2P| 940 MB
The original Massive, having helped define the sound of modern genres such as dubstep and EDM, became synonymous with an exciting, forward-thinking approach to synthesis that unapologetically embraced its digital DNA. Famous for its intuitive interface and sonic potential – from enormous basslines and soaring leads, to evolving ambient textures – it quickly became a staple part of many production toolkits.
Massive X is Native Instruments’ new flagship synth, built by the same team as its predecessor. Based on a state of the art architecture, it delivers pristine sound, and huge creative flexibility for artists and sound designers alike – allowing them to create, modulate, and experiment with sound from a huge range of sources, in any way they like.
1.0.1 — 2019-08-06
• MASSIVE X is only available as AAX, AU, and VST plug-ins in this version and
currently requires an AVX compatible CPU. The MASSIVE X Factory Library is a
• ADDED Preset, wavetable, noisetable, harmonization menu pinning to keep menu
open, double click to select and close menu, pinned state is default
• ADDED Module bypass in header for oscillators, noise generators, filters, insert
effects, stereo effects
• ADDED Hover over wavetable, noisetable, harmonization menus exposes up, down
arrows to cycle through content
• IMPROVED Master volume fader supports horizontal or vertical mouse control
• FIXED Crashes and plugin-blacklisting caused by Windows account name containing
• FIXED Audio clicks related to Advanced Voice Stealing
• FIXED Intermittent crashes which could occur while resizing interface
• FIXED Routing section muted nodes display color
• KNOWN ISSUE FL Studio 20 VST: when loading a preset the interface will shrink.
Fix: close and open interface
• KNOWN ISSUE Cubase and Studio One: Massive X hosted in Komplete Kontrol or
Maschine KPI view, text input does not work correctly
• KNOWN ISSUE Logic 10.4.5, Ableton Live 10: using the freeze function may result
in incorrectly rendered audio: save your project before freezing the track
• KNOWN ISSUE Preset name will not be recalled when loading a host project which
includes MASSIVE X
Please note: MASSIVE X requires an AVX-compatible CPU to run.
MASSIVE X does not currently run in standalone mode.
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server.
We don't sale any copyrighted material. The links are provided solely by this site's users for informational and educational purposes ...
The administrator of this site (shlyapa.org) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. DMCA Policy