Native Instruments Kontakt 6 v6.0.4 PORTABLE
P2P | 04 March 2019 | 406 MB
With KONTAKT 6, you can sound like a snare drum, a symphony orchestra, or anything in between, from a universe of sampled instruments. It’s a simple sampler when you want it to be, and a deep sonic scripting laboratory when you need something more. The next generation of the world’s favorite sampling platform gives you new instruments and new features under the hood – so you can layer, link, stretch, and shape your sounds any way you can imagine.
Over two decades, KONTAKT has become a highly-developed engine for creating and playing sampled instruments. KONTAKT 6 offers more for players and builders alike:
Introducing KONTAKT Play Series: Three new instruments for the KONTAKT library, offering pristine, contemporary sound in a creative and streamlined interface
Wavetable synthesis module: Build hybrid instruments for entirely new sounds
Enhanced effects: Even more effects for your creations, for greater expression and realism
Creator Tools: New standalone application dedicated to improving the library creation and editing process.
How to install Kontakt 6.0.4 PORTABLE:
1. Create an empty folder. The name of the folder itself and the path to it MUST NOT CONTAIN CYRILLES. Folder MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR RECORDING.
2. Run the installer (KontaktPortable_v604.exe)
3. Click the Browse ... button and select the created empty folder.
4. Click Extract
How to update Kontakt 6.0.2 / 6.0.3 PORTABLE to Kontakt 6.0.4 Portable:
1. Run the installer (KontaktPortable_v604.exe)
2. Click the Browse ... button and select the folder where the Kontakt 6.0.2 / 6.0.3 PORTABLE files are located:
Drive letter: \
| ____ Kontakt6Portable <----- select this folder
| _________________ Helper
| _________________ Kontakt
| _________________ Libraries
| _________________ UserData
| _________________ Install.exe
3. Click Extract
4. When the Confirm file replace window appears, confirm the file replacement (Click Yes to All)
How to transfer settings and libraries from Kontakt 5.7.x - 5.8 PORTABLE to Kontakt 6 PORTABLE:
0. Close all copies of Kontakt 6 PORTABLE, including VST plug-ins.
1. Copy the UserData folder from the root folder of Kontakt 5 Portable to the root folder of Kontakt 6 Portable.
2. Open the copied UserData folder, find the Kontakt and Kontakt subfolders there. 5. Delete the Kontakt folder. Rename folder Kontakt 5 to Kontakt
3. Open the Settings.cfg file in the copied folder in a text editor, find the line [Kontakt 5], replace it with [Kontakt Application] Save changes.
How to add Kontakt 6 PORTABLE VST to a host (DAW):
Run Kontakt6Portable \ Install.exe and create a link to the VST plug-ins of the migrated Kontakt in one of the folders that are already scanned by your host.
Open your host settings and add the Kontakt6Portable \ Kontakt \ x64 \ VST \ folder (or Kontakt6Portable \ Kontakt \ x86 \ VST \ if the host does not support 64-bit plug-ins) as an additional plug-in scan folder. For details, refer to the manual (manual) of your DAW.
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD