Native Instruments Kontakt 6 v6.0.3 PORTABLE WiN x64 x86
P2P | 30 Dec 2018 | 411 MB
With KONTAKT 6, you can sound like a snare drum, a symphony orchestra, or anything in between, from a universe of sampled instruments. It’s a simple sampler when you want it to be, and a deep sonic scripting laboratory when you need something more. The next generation of the world’s favorite sampling platform gives you new instruments and new features under the hood – so you can layer, link, stretch, and shape your sounds any way you can imagine.
Kontakt 6.0.3 - 2018-11-13
• FIXED In some cases, Dynamic Fonts would be the wrong color after loading a new instrument
• FIXED KSP: Kontakt would crash if watch_var() was used with a ui_control variable
• FIXED KSP: Certain GUI elements on already released Libraries (e.g., Una Corda) would appear one pixel narrower in 6.0.2 (related to the ui_switch control)
• FIXED The Replika Delay feedback parameter would jump to 100% after a sample rate change
• FIXED Quick parameter changes on the wavetable module would cause audible artefacts when not coming from the built-in modulators; now, all parameter changes (including using the GUI, automation or direct KSP parameter access) are smoothed more effectively for better sounding results
0. Does not integrate into NI Maschine and Komplete Kontrol!
1. Installation, including additional software (Service Center, Native Access, MS VS C ++ runtime), is not required.
2. All settings are saved in the portable program folder (Windows registry and other system storages are not used, administrator rights are not required *).
3. The Library Manager is integrated, providing full control over protected libraries, as well as allowing to register unprotected (self-made) libraries without generating nicnt-files.
4. The possibility of simultaneous work with the installed version of the Kontact without conflicts and with different settings.
5. No activation of protected libraries is required.
6. Ability to edit password-protected scripts.
7. The possibility of resaving with samples patches protected libraries.
* Requires (super) administrator rights if the portable program folder is placed in protected system storage (for example, in Program Files) - such a location for portable programs is unnatural and is not recommended
How to transfer settings and libraries from Kontakt 5.7.x - 5.8 PORTABLE to Kontakt 6 PORTABLE :
0. Close all copies of Kontakt 6 PORTABLE, including VST plug-ins.
1. Copy the UserData folder from the root folder of Kontakt 5 Portable to the root folder of Kontakt 6 Portable.
2. Open the copied UserData folder, find the Kontakt and Kontakt subfolders there. 5. Delete the Kontakt folder. Rename folder Kontakt 5 to Kontakt
3. Open the Settings.cfg file in the copied folder in a text editor, find the line [Kontakt 5], replace it with [Kontakt Application] Save changes.
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD