Hyperbits The Songwriting Matrix Complete TUTORiAL
Team DECiBEL | 6.16GB
Explore the Boundaries of Music Theory, Compose Memorable Songs & Create Your Signature Sound
WHAT DO YOU GET?
The Art of Composition
The Art of Arrangement
The Art of Sound Design
The Art of Creativity
BONUS #1 - Create Your Signature Sound Video Series
BONUS #2 - Eleven Signature Sound Artist Breakdowns
BONUS #3 - Hyperbits Midi Chord & Inspiration Pack
BONUS #4 - Extended Songwriting Challenges Pack
BONUS #5 - Hyperbits Hour-Long Songwriting Workshops
What You'll Learn
- How to use music theory to construct memorable melodies and hooks that evoke emotion and connection with the listener
- Everything you've ever needed to know about intervals, chords, scales, keys, time signatures, and rhythmic subdivisions to help you solidify your music theory base
- How to build advanced chord types and chord progressions, as well as the ability to analyze and understand the function of existing chord progressions
- How to arrange your instruments so you can use primary, secondary and ornamental sounds to focus the listener's ears
- How to maintain interest in your music using additive, subtractive and transitionary arrangement.
- How to apply commercial structure to your music so you can learn the rules of arrangement and break them in the future
- How mixing can affect your composition and songwriting through proper layering, mixing handoffs and transitionary effects (...which aids in creating a smoother, more professional arrangement)
- How to ACTUALLY use synths, sample packs, MIDI files and loops to do a bulk of creative work for you at the start of any project. And nope, this is NOT cheating
- How to use the power of sound design to create more interesting leads and the ability to manipulate audio to your heart's content.
- How composition aides the creative process and can quickly get you to a place of intelligent, forward-thinking and mature songwriting.
- How to create your signature sound as an artist in 2019 through referencing, exploration and creativity
Many thanks to the supplier. You know who you are!