Check links: 11/01/2020 All links are alive!
The Total Bundle is a set of all FabFilter plug-ins. With this bundle, you get our professional EQ, reverb, compressor, multiband dynamics, limiter, de-esser and gate/expander, creative multiband distortion, delay, filter and synthesizer plug-ins.
* FabFilter Micro - v1.16
* FabFilter One - v3.26
* FabFilter Pro-C - v2.02
* FabFilter Pro-DS - v1.07
* FabFilter Pro-G - v1.16
* FabFilter Pro-L - v1.21
* FabFilter Pro-MB - v1.14
* FabFilter Pro-Q - v2.06
* FabFilter Pro-R - v1.01
* FabFilter Saturn - v1.16
* FabFilter Simplon - v1.26
* FabFilter Timeless 2 - v2.26
* FabFilter Twin 2 - v2.26
* FabFilter Volcano - v2.26
- Pro-R: Fixed a bug in the VST3 plug-in that caused long reverb tails to be cut off after 10 seconds after the input became silent.
- Pro-R: The Post EQ and Decay Rate EQ band selection state is now restored correctly when undoing and redoing changes.
- Saturn: Fixed a bug that caused Saturn to work incorrectly with HQ mode enabled at sample rates of 192 kHz and higher.
- Pro-G: The side-chain level meter around the Threshold knob now correctly shows the level after the side chain level parameters in the Expert section have been applied.
- Pro-Q 2, Pro-R: Improved mouse wheel behavior on Mac with a Magic Mouse to avoid unwanted mouse wheel changes after dragging a curve in the display (especially with high/low-cut curves where this could change the curve slope). On Windows, fixed a problem that made it hard to change the Q with the mouse wheel while dragging (e.g. in solo mode in Pro-Q 2).
- Twin 2, Volcano 2, Timeless 2, Saturn: Fixed a bug in the AAX and RTAS plug-ins with tempo/beat synchronization when using a signature other than 4/4.
- Linked control changes using the Alt key now also work when using the mouse wheel.
- Fixed a bug that caused text with multiple lines (such as the help hint label) to miss the last line of text on macOS Sierra (10.12).
- Improved mouse wheel behavior on Windows with stepped parameters, e.g. on drop-down buttons.
- Added a workaround for a bug in macOS Sierra (10.12) that prevented the help file from opening correctly. The help file is now displayed in a web browser rather than the Help Viewer.
- Fixed an issue in the AAX plug-ins that could cause loss of existing automation data when writing automation in Automation Preview mode, for example when creating or deleting bands in Pro-Q 2.
- Fixed a bug in the AAX plug-ins that caused parameter values that are very close to the default value to remain at the default value when loading a session.
- Updated Windows help file to display correctly on High DPI monitors.
- Fixed a bug in the VST3 plug-ins when restoring a session in FL Studio 12 using a custom display scaling factor such as 125%: the plugin window could end up at the wrong size.
- Pro-Q 2, Pro-R, Pro-MB: Fixed a possible crash when controlling Band State parameters via MIDI Learn.
- Pro-MB: Fixed a bug that caused a band's gain to be displayed incorrectly after ending a drag operation while the display range was being animated.
- Volcano 2: In Pro Tools, a mono-to-stereo version of the AAX and RTAS plug-ins is now available, in addition to the existing mono and stereo versions.
- Small bug fixes and improvements.
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD