This course is aimed towards aspiring professionals in the music industry wanting to learn how to create massive trailer music, and earn a living diving into the world of trailer music.
You will be guided through the very beginning of what trailer music is, the different styles, genres and uses, examples of license fees, through entire hybrid trailer music cue creation, orchestration, layering techniques, mixing and mastering, and so much more.
You will get an in-depth walkthrough of orchestral, sound design and hybrid trailer music cues, how they are built up, which sounds to use, how to sketch new ideas and which workflows to use to achieve a good production.
What You Get In The Course
8 Modules Covering the Full Process
Over 6 Hours of In-Depth Video Content
Trailer SFX Sample Pack
Free Course Updates
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Complete fundamentals for creating a trailer music track from scratch
- The different fields, types and styles of Trailer Music
- Finding the best ideas for trailer music tracks
- Writing for strings, brass, choir, rhythmic elements and more
- Using sound design elements and trailer FX
- Orchestral, Sound Design and Hybrid trailer music track creation
- Orchestration, working with synths, harmony and melody and more simplified music theory
- Mixing and mastering walkthroughs
- The essential tools and functions of mixing plugins, from a professional mix engineer
- Exclusive insights from trailer music publishers, composers and editors
- And so much more
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD