Cockos REAPER v5.985 Portable
P2P | 30 MB
REAPER is a complete digital audio production application for Windows and OS X, offering a full multitrack audio and MIDI recording, editing, processing, mixing and mastering toolset.
REAPER supports a vast range of hardware, digital formats and plugins, and can be comprehensively extended, scripted and modified.
* Efficient, fast to load, and tightly coded. Can be installed and run from a portable or network drive.
* Powerful audio and MIDI routing with multichannel support throughout.
* 64-bit internal audio processing. Import, record to, and render to many media formats, at almost any bit depth and sample rate.
* Thorough MIDI hardware and software support.
* Support for thousands of third-party plug-in effects and virtual instruments, including VST, VST3, AU, DX, and JS.
* Hundreds of studio-quality effects for processing audio and MIDI, and built-in tools for creating new effects.
* Automation, modulation, grouping, VCA, surround, macros, OSC, scripting, control surfaces, custom skins and layouts.
* A whole lot more.
fix potential crash after closing IDE with script running modal prompt •
do not move cursor when clicking scrollbars in IDE •
do not scroll to cursor when resizing IDE window •
improve handling when inserting MIDI notes out of order
allow gfx_init() to move/resize window when specifying an empty title string
fix CreateNewMIDIItemInProj() in QN mode •
make CreateNewMIDIItemInProj() obey loop source preference •
expand hit area for bank/program markers
fix ruler drawing glitch on first measure •
prevent overlapping window controls when displaying swing grid
support customized left-drag marquee when outside the active media item •
improve performance of various selected-track mute/solo actions •
improve performance/undo behavior of actions to adjust track send volume/pan
adjust tempo envelope properly when setting point shape to linear via action list
fix behavior of action to insert new point from action list or context menu
do not query out of range note-names
support migration of supported VST2s to VST3 at project load (with user notification)
use arrow rather than ibeam for various cursors
optionally preserve existing BWF start time or use media item position •
improve MCU behavior relating to secondary time display units
support embedded Apple Loops tempo information when importing .aiff files
improve support for displaying VST instrument program names in MIDI editor bank/program select lane
improve behavior when near time selection start and option to fit recording to time selection is not set
add modifiers to move item contents while obeying snap
use correct supported channel count when increasing track channels via routing •
improve vertical alignment of notes on staff
improve FX missing warning details
improve ducking mode, legacy ducking mode shows indeterminate checkbox
improve behavior when rotating inputs out of view
allow specifying .aiff extension for AIFF files, .mp4 or .m4v for videos, etc
fix crash when copying selected area of items with empty takes (5.984 regression) •
fix potential VLC crash •
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD