Links update: 25/06/2019
Exhaustive and powerful audio editor, processor, recorder, renderer, arranger and mastering solution for multi-track waveform audio content. REAPER has been designed with compatibility with almost all types of hardware in mind, making it simple to use with a huge amount of software solutions and dedicated audio plug-ins of all sorts.
REAPER's full, flexible feature set and renowned stability have found a home wherever digital audio is used: commercial and home studios, broadcast, location recording, education, science and research, sound design, game development, and more.
- Record and overdub audio and MIDI. The number of simultaneous recording inputs is limited only by your hardware.
- Record directly to any of a dozen supported audio formats, at any sample rate or bit depth.
- Any track can record audio or MIDI input, or record that track's processed audio or MIDI output.
- Record multiple takes or layers, overdub, punch in and out, or record in a loop.
- Record arm and disarm tracks without stopping playback.
- Record directly to stereo, surround, or multichannel audio files, before or after effects processing.
- Monitor inputs with or without software FX.
- Set up multiple monitor mixes with separate FX processing.
- Tape-style varispeed recording and playback.
- Record simultaneously to multiple disks for redundancy and scalability.
- Drag and drop to import, arrange, and render.
- Freely mix audio, MIDI, video, still image media on any track.
- Easily move, split, glue, resize, trim, loop, time stretch, pitch shift, fade, crossfade, slip, snap to grid, without switching tools.
- Intuitive zoom, scroll, scrub, jog, tab to audio transient, MIDI navigation.
- Simple and powerful nested folder system allows group editing, routing, bussing, all in one step.
- Open multiple projects simultaneously in separate tabs.
- Full automation recording, playback, and editing support for track and media item take controls and plug-ins.
- Easily manage tempo, time signature, and varispeed changes.
- Separate audio or MIDI into freely arrangeable takes and lanes for easy comping.
- Easily copy or move regions, to quickly try out alternate arrangements.
- Thorough and flexible multichannel support. Each track supports up to 64 individually routable channels.
- Insert almost any third-party audio or MIDI plug-in: VST, VST3, VSTi, DX/DXi (Windows only), AU/AUi (OS X only), JS.
Apply FX in real time, or non-destructively render FX output.
- Real-time network FX processing: use other local machines as an FX farm.
- Includes the JSFX audio and midi plug-in scripting engine, and hundreds of user-programmable effects.
- ReWire (audio and MIDI) any capable application for even more flexibility.
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation (PDC).
- Industry-leading performance and multiprocessor utilization.
- Native bridging and firewalling: run 32-bit plug-ins in REAPER x64, maximize RAM utilization, protect against and recover from plug-in crashes.
- Sidechain any plug-in, even if the plug-in does not natively support sidechaining.
- Real-time pitch shifting, correction, and time stretch. Includes multiple pitch/timestretch engines including Elastique 3 Pro.
- ReaSurround included, for spatial visualization and processing of stereo, surround, or multichannel audio (up to 64 channels).
- Special-use plug-ins to virtualize outboard hardware, manage MIDI signals, stream audio, connect to NINJAM servers, and more.
- Thoroughly customizable appearance - change colors, icons, toolbars, layouts, almost anything. Switch between multiple layouts as needed for different tasks.
- REAPER's outboard windows can be shown, hidden, docked, or displayed on a separate monitor. Save and recall screensets for different tasks.
- Almost anything that REAPER can do, literally thousands of actions, alone or in sequence, can be triggered by a keystroke, toolbar button, or external controller.
- Easily extensible. Develop simple macros or complex extensions in Lua, EEL, or Python.
- Deeply extensible. Includes an integrated development environment for composing, editing, and testing ReaScripts.
v5.34 - February 24 2017
+ API: GetTrackInfo/GetTrackState functions include TCP/MCP visibility flags
+ Envelopes: prevent possible crash when clearing FX parameter envelope while envelope list is open [t=188055]
+ FX: adjust parameter aliases when removing ReaEQ/ReaXcomp/etc bands
+ FX: fix bug where offline plugins could have their first/second parameter automation converted to bypass/wet automation
+ FX: preserve parameter aliases when offlining plugins [p=1803096]
+ Heal splits: fix potential crash when healing take automation [t=187901]
+ macOS: improve drawing CPU use on Retina displays
+ macOS: improve 10.11+ mouse event filtering
+ macOS: remove UI-update options, always use most optimal update mode
+ MIDI editor: fix pasting or duplicating events when the media item has a start offset [t=187507]
+ MIDI editor: fix quantize behavior when grid is a full measure or greater
+ ReaScript: prevent potential crash from Lua scripts that create excessive recursive tables [t=187415]
+ ReaScript: update GetFocusedFX() to include take number [t=187292]
+ Render: add $samplerate wildcard
+ Smooth seek: improve anticipative FX behavior and performance when seeking
+ Snap: improve behavior when adjusting a cut point and only one item is selected
+ Undo: add undo point when extending time selection via shift+click [t=187261]
+ Web control: fix bug using GET/TRACK/x/B_PARM etc
+ Video: improve YUY2/YV12 filtering
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD