|Ample Sound Ample Bass P III v3.00 WiN
WiN | 3.06 GB
Links update: 23/09/2020
Ample Bass P III aim to bring the Fender Precision Bass sound to your studio.
• Built-in AMP system, including three classic AMP models: Vintage-15, Bass-500, Bass-Pro.
• 1x15, 2x10, 4x10, 8x10 Four cabinets.
• Each Cabinet has 4 mic options: U87, C414, MD421 and SM57.
• Room Mics.
• String Roll Editor: can clearly show fingering, articulation, expression, and even playing noise. Every note has 8 attributes - pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend, with which you can make a delicate lick.
• Dice - Random Riff Generator: A click will create a new inspiration because it is not simply a random algorithm. Rather, it summarizes the rules through analyzing a bunch of music scores.
• Multiple Formats Conversion: The conversion between Riff, MIDI, Tab multiple formats, Every fingering, articulation, expression, humanizations will be automatically converted to MIDI keyswitch and controller.
• High order 8-band EQ, intuitive control of frequency response, real-time visualization of input and output spectrum, support of soloing single band..
• 2-Line Compressor, real-time visualization of input and output signal, two detection modes RMS & Peak, support of soft knee, auto release and auto makeup.
• 6-Tap Echo, real-time visualization of the processing of stereo signal, can tweak the parameters of 6 echo points individually: feedback, pan, volume etc.
• IR Reverb, providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall, and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of IR spectrum.
• The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar\bass tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.
• The Tab Player supports all the fingering, looping, chords, articulations and other markers in the loaded tablature. Supported articulations include: Strum, Natural Harmonic, Artificial Harmonic, Hammer On/Pull Off, Trill, Bend, Tremolo Bar, Legato Slide, Slide In, Slide Out, Vibrato, Tremolo Picking, Palm Mute, Slapping, Popping, Tapping, Let Ring, Staccato, Dead Note, Grace Note, Ghost Note, Accentuated Note, Fade In, etc.
• As a built-in function, the Tab Player works seamlessly with the Ample Sound instrument engine, which has extremely customized guitar playing logic so as to model a real world guitar being played. The Tab Player can even judge on its own to automatically add some refining articulations when it thinks it is appropriate, such as slapping on strings or body, or other realistic and indispensable noises.
[ Report broken link!!! ]
Please Donate To Bitcoin Address: [[address]]
Donation of [[value]] BTC Received. Thank You.