Audio Ease Snapper v2.0.6.MAC OSX-UNION | 2.98 MB
What's Snapper ?
When you select an audio file in the Mac Finder, Snapper immediately appears right beneath the current window, showing you the wave form.
Hit the space bar or double-click in the wave form to play. Or use auto-play to start playing the moment you select the file. Vari-speed is available too.
Drag, Drop and Convert
In the Snapper wave form you can select a part of the sound file and:
• drag it out, to create a new file.
• drag it to any sequencer or audio editor (new in version 2...)
• turn the selection into an mp3 file. (or ogg, mp4 flac)
• split stereo files into separate .L and .R files or vise versa
• convert to mp4 and attach it to an email in one go.
• export to AIFF, WAV, BWF, mp3, or m4a.
Which formats can it handle?
All of them.
Snapper opens over 50 sound file formats. That includes compressed files, split stereo, 192 kHz, 5.1 surround files, red book audio, cds and movies containing audio. It shows loops, markers, timestamps, regions, BWF annotations, even album covers. You name it, Snapper can handle it. For some formats you need to install external components, here's more on that.
[ Report broken link!!! ]
Please Donate To Bitcoin Address: [[address]]
Donation of [[value]] BTC Received. Thank You.